Saturday, October 28, 2023

The final post?



I have done it.

The case is solved.
It was the UK and the US decided to go along

379 days
I do understand now
I do not want to reveal myself
Knowing I am better than Sy Hersh is enough :o)
I knew it long time ago.

I do not think there is much else to say
"Some mistakes were made"
But what a mess and rot!
You need to fix it now.

With enough of drive you can learn too
I am unsure if it is a good idea to release all data,
to the public domain.
The case is toxic.
But if you will not, I will release it on 01-01-2024

Several high level officials were informed,
and a bunch of my friends with integrity.
And there are many backups also.

Appeal to investigators: You MUST release the data.
Slowly. Carefully. There is no other way.
You really do not have any other choice now

The end.




***

Is the political drama starting?
29-10-2023

"The European Union has lost its geopolitical autonomy 
not only in the international arena but even in Europe,..
 
Deputy Chairman of the Russian Security Council Dmitry Medvedev said:

Europe has lost Russia Europe has not only lost Russia as a strategic partner,
but has also become a real enemy of Moscow,
says Deputy President of the Security Council of Russia Dmitry Medvedev .
Speaking about Russia's former status as a "predictable partner of Europe" ,
he pointed out:
"Now we are not even neighbours, but real enemies". "The EU is now raving about Russia's complete unpredictability,
building crazy conspiracy theories,
spending astronomical sums to maintain its security.
The European Union has lost Russia as a long-term strategic partner.
We are not happy about it, but it is a fact" ,


I asked those 3 here.

Lets remember that SWE excluded
both RU and USA from the Nordstream suspects pool:

Note the part:
"Moscow and Washington will come to an agreement sooner or later,..."

I would say that this statement matches my findings.

So did I just de-escalated conflict? Is this indirect confirmation?

Russian side and some other high level ""people know about my investigation. 
They seen what I have seen data in the post about the Norway passing intel to USA. 


***

Trump statement the following day after 
I sent my investigation to top investigative journalists

Trump stated that:

Trump: "If I become president again, I will not defend European countries if Russia attacks them."

[Mrt: This means NATO is dead, he will not honour the founding article 5.

Could it be that Russia would have a justifiable reason 

to strike at Europe in some retaliation?] 

*
And some nice music 






No comments:

Post a Comment