Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Open letter to journalists

Dear journalists,
It's been another busy week
for all of you who cover this affair...
...it is not just a crime, it is a very big scandal.
A moment in European history which changes the future.




Dear ...... [journalists],


I am the author of the self funded independent investigation reported on a blog I created for that case: https://nordstreambymortymer.blogspot.com/ 

I tried to contact you on Twitter/X but got no response so far.

Attached I am sending you a sample of data I collected. These could be considered leads, a circumstantial evidence, some of them even pointing to direct evidence, some could be even considered a "smoking gun" if someone digs further, and confirms suspicious behaviour.

While most investigative journalists searched the blast location I started to probe and investigate governments as it was clear one of them has signed the mission to take out the our #1 key energy infrastructure. I am not a reporter so I ask you for a help to validate, research, examine further and bring the focus of public into questioning also other less known aspects of the multifaceted crime. I built the case on context and inferences following best investigative practices, I used criminal profiling, other standard tools and techniques - here is a short summary.

Here I tried to summarize unanswered questions which journalists should be asking but are not.

I am aware that my blog is hard to read, it contains a lot of data which is analysed, categorized, sorted. It follows my progress in investigation so topics are mixed. It may be difficult to go through as it is so massive. I made it for the investigation, not to get followers or because I desire to be famous.

Just to be clear, I am NOT proposing some conspiracy theory here. I am presenting you a well founded fact based hypothesis that nobody else but a small group within the UK government and military was behind: Truss, Johnson, Cleverly, Radakin, Wallace and few others. Events and statements, dataset I collected hint to a sequence that some from this group have decided already in January/February 2022 that if Russia enters in war with Ukraine, the conflict will enable an attack on the Nordstream pipelines which are considered by the UK a strategic threat to their security. If the UK was the perpetrator then the main responsibility lies on the head of UK military which is Liz Truss. Here is data about her and Nordstream. It is a subset of another larger post about Britain´s politicians vs Nordstream - here. Please look at the UK´s energy and security policy papers as they changed through 2022. Note also that shortly after the attack the UK became, after 44 years, net energy exporter. The UK after Brexit had to leave the  EU internal energy market which was a disaster for its competitiveness. The UK needed higher oil prices to activate alternative energy sources and open North Sea (this is from UK energy security), their companies left Russia among first. There are other motives, objectives which I explored as well, for example the Global Britain policy. After Brexit the UK lost all possibilities, including legal how to stop Nordstream. The USA had the "Merkel-Biden" deal which was re-confirmed by Scholz later. 

The Russia as a suspect has been excluded in several rounds.
The USA has been also excluded from the perpetrators.
Norway could be ruled out as well. I made an overview here.
Seems France has been convinced not to disclose who has done it in Prague.

I read your article pointing to the Ukraine. Could there be some connection between UK and Ukraine?

Of course, see here. The legal liability is not valid in two cases: Self-sabotage and Armed conflict.

It is possible that the execution itself, the last stage of the mission, has been done by individuals belonging to other nation.
But that is up to investigators, they are the small fish, they are not the "government officials" who bear the responsibility, they followed orders.

Anyone can extrapolate about who will pay the insurance based on who is found guilty. 
It could even be Germany and allies IF it is found out that they learned from the UK about it before it happened (Stoltenberg, Michel, Leyen, Blinken, Biden) but they have deliberately let the attack to happen - Negligence or Failure to act, Aiding and Abetting, Misconduct in public office, Obstruction of justice. Note that this case COULD bring general not personal responsibility on the whole EU. The case is a massive miscalculation, tragic mess which nobody wants to touch as there are many worms in this can.

I wish to stay anonymous as to protect my family.
I trust in your professionality, confidentiality and I believe you will not share this info further without my permission as truth could be dangerous.

Are you interested in the data I have collected?
Would you like to hear my take about the topic?
I have not signed rights with anyone yet.



Attachments - sample screenshots:




































Are you interested in collaboration?

Best regards,

Mortymer001


No comments:

Post a Comment